Introducing our 8-week Online Certification Course for Leadership Development.
This course is designed for current leaders and includes a personal assessment, a one-on-one consultation with the Caliper representative, custom insight report, course preparation, two fully interactive webinars and a booster session to reinforce lessons and explore how team members have applied the new skills. Participants will earn a certificate at the successful completion of the course and recognition amongst their PWH peers and the industry.
Registration Deadline: August 28
Caliper Profiles Due: September 18
#1 Webinar: October 9, 12-1:30 PM, EST
#2 Webinar: October 30, 12-1:30 PM, EST
Moving from Difficult to High-Impact Conversations
Follow-up Booster Webinar: November 6, 12-1 PM, EST
Influencing EffectivelyLearning Objectives:
October 9, 12-1:30 PM, EST
1. Apply a consistent influence model for more effective interpersonal relationships
2. Identify personality traits and behaviors that maximize your ability to influence
3. Develop a strategy to address a current relationship needing increased influence
Moving from Difficult to High-Impact ConversationsLearning Objectives:
October 30, 12-1:30 PM, EST
1. Identify conversations needing a “high impact” approachCourse Outline
2. Create conversational safety and move toward desired action
3. Shift the focus of difficult conversations for a win-win outcome
4. Reframe the course of a conversation to achieve more effective outcomes
About the Speaker:
Karen Triola is an Organizational Development Consultant with Caliper and has well-developed expertise as a platform trainer and learning and development manager. Karen honed her skills in over 10 years of experience with leading organizations in the insurance and entertainment industries. She brings an in-depth
understanding of HR topics, instructional design, and excellent presentation skills to her partnerships with Caliper clients.
Prior to joining Caliper, Karen partnered with leadership teams to develop relevant and innovative solutions for producing the highest levels of employee performance. Her areas of expertise included management development, team-building, employee engagement, and career planning.
Ms. Triola holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communication from Douglass College, Rutgers University and her Professional for Human Resources Certificate (PHR). She also spearheaded and served as Toastmaster President for her local chapter (2010).
If you have questions about this program, please contact Michelle Rydberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.