PWH® has partnered with Katie Snapp, Founder, Better-Leadership.com to offer distance learning courses with an opportunity for participants to earn Certificates in Leadership Development, or a Master Certificate in Leadership Development by completing all three courses.
Each course provides:
- Three lessons delivered online over five weeks or less (Each lesson is delivered from an online platform and students complete independently before the next coaching session)
- Three group coaching sessions
By signing up for this course, or a combination of the three courses offered, a one-on-one coaching session can be scheduled directly with Katie prior to or during the course. One session per person.
INTERACTING WITH OTHERS:
ENGAGING WITH THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND YOU
Great leaders sense their surroundings and build productive environments.
In this course you will:
- Build the collaborative relationships in the workplace that you see as crucial
- Review how the concepts of power & influence can work
- Study emotional intelligence in a way that is easy to grasp and build upon
- Reinforce your personal bio to take it from drab to fab!
- Find out how to Role Model others and become a Role Model FOR others
- Other skill-building includes putting your best face forward, and listening openly
- Upon registration - COURSE 2 - Lesson 1 assigned
- September 20 COURSE 2 Lesson 1 - – Kickoff and Lesson 1 discussed in group coaching session. Students have 2 weeks to complete the next lesson
- October 4 - COURSE 2 Lesson 2 – Lesson 2 discussed in group coaching session. Students have 2 weeks to complete the next lesson
- October 18 - COURSE 2 Lesson 3 – Lesson 3 discussed in group coaching session. Course Wrap-up
- All lessons begin at 11 AM EST (90 minutes each)
Course 2 begins: September 20, 2019
Deadline to register: September 6, 2019
*Save $100 when registering for all 3 courses!
About the Facilitator:
Katie Snapp. During her first career as an engineer at Honeywell, Katie was selected to participate in their corporate change and became one of the nation’s top trainers in leadership and team building. She was recruited from there by the global firm, The Cumberland Group, one of the first consulting companies to construct the quality movement as we know it today, and a game-changer in the development of American corporate culture. Her front-row seat to the expansion of the TQM effort and her highly-personable style has made her a sought-after instructor and coach.
She specializes in the healthcare industry, technology and production, and non-profit organizations. She has worked globally with clients such as NASA & Johnson Space Center, Presbyterian Healthcare Systems, Los Alamos Medical Center, and UNM’s School of Medicine, as well as a host of others.
Katie is the Founder of EPEC’s Women’s Leadership Certificate program and has guest instructed in several certificate series. She has also published two books on women’s leadership since 2008 and speaks globally as a keynote speaker.
Ms. Snapp holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering as well as a Six Sigma Green Belt certification. She is an ICF Certified Coach (CC) with over 550 hours of working with leaders. She is Licensed and Specialty-Certified in New Life Story Coaches™ Training in the psychology and neuroscience of leadership, and a former Senior Examiner for the state-level Malcolm-Baldrige award at Quality New Mexico.