PWH® has partnered with Katie Snapp, Founder, Better-Leadership.com to offer distance learning courses with an opportunity for participants to earn Certificates in Leadership Development, or a Master Certificate in Leadership Development by completing all three courses.
Each course provides:
- Three lessons delivered online over five weeks or less (Each lesson is delivered from an online platform and students complete independently before the next coaching session)
- Three group coaching sessions
By signing up for this course, or a combination of the three courses offered, a one-on-one coaching session can be scheduled directly with Katie prior to or during the course. One session per person.
SEASONS OF CHANGE:
A PERENNIAL VIEW OF RESILIENCE & PRODUCTIVITY
Adjust to ups and downs by understanding the organic cycle of change.
In this course you will:
- Realize the challenge of managing your self-confidence in critical situations
- Gracefully accept criticism from others
- Learn to coach others to success and deliver positive feedback
- Discover personal productivity techniques for efficiency and sanity
- Other specific skill-building includes translating loss into forward progress, sensing and managing conflict, and initiating difficult conversations
- Upon registration – COURSE 3 - Lesson 1 assigned
- November 1 COURSE 3 Lesson 1 - – Kickoff and Lesson 1 discussed in group coaching session. Students have 2 weeks to complete the next lesson
- November 15 - COURSE 3 Lesson 2 – Lesson 2 discussed in group coaching session. Students have 1 week to complete the next lesson
- November 22 - COURSE 3 Lesson 3 – Lesson 3 discussed in group coaching session. Course Wrap-up
- All lessons begin at 11 AM EST (90 minutes each)
Course 3 begins: November 1, 2019
Deadline to register: October 18, 2019
*Save $100 when registering for all 3 courses!
About the Facilitator:
Katie Snapp. During her first career as an engineer at Honeywell, Katie was selected to participate in their corporate change and became one of the nation’s top trainers in leadership and team building. She was recruited from there by the global firm, The Cumberland Group, one of the first consulting companies to construct the quality movement as we know it today, and a game-changer in the development of American corporate culture. Her front-row seat to the expansion of the TQM effort and her highly-personable style has made her a sought-after instructor and coach.
She specializes in the healthcare industry, technology and production, and non-profit organizations. She has worked globally with clients such as NASA & Johnson Space Center, Presbyterian Healthcare Systems, Los Alamos Medical Center, and UNM’s School of Medicine, as well as a host of others.
Katie is the Founder of EPEC’s Women’s Leadership Certificate program and has guest instructed in several certificate series. She has also published two books on women’s leadership since 2008 and speaks globally as a keynote speaker.
Ms. Snapp holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering as well as a Six Sigma Green Belt certification. She is an ICF Certified Coach (CC) with over 550 hours of working with leaders. She is Licensed and Specialty-Certified in New Life Story Coaches™ Training in the psychology and neuroscience of leadership, and a former Senior Examiner for the state-level Malcolm-Baldrige award at Quality New Mexico.